This is like a 'Control Panel' for your competition. It puts you in control of how your competition will be run.
Work through, from top to bottom, to complete this step. It looks a bit frightening, but in the end everything will make sense.
A lot of help is available by clicking on the [i]nformation buttons.
When finished, your competition setup screen will look something like this screen shot.
From here you can access the following screens
- Score Entry - for all scoring tasks.
- eScoring - to use eScoring functions.
- Reports - for access to all reports for preview, print or saving.
- Audio & Timer - integrated audio and timer functions.
- Score Check - for an overall check of scoring entries.
- Email Reports - to email reports directly from GliderScore.
- Lock Competition - prevents changes to entries already made. All reports are available.
Check all the following tabs for complete details.