GliderScore has all the features needed from pilot entry to final results.
It is largely intuitive but of course there is a learning curve to go through.
To help you there is this website and the help that is built into the program.
- You will need a PC and the GliderScore program.
- You can download the program here.
- To start learning, click on the QuickStart tab above.
- Automates the running of your competition.
- The DigitalTimer automates calling pilots to fly and timing of flight groups.
- eScoring and the Automatic Download/Upload feature automates score collection and updating.
- creates an excellent draw
- produces draw reports, scoring sheets and score cards
- allows easy entry of flight data and instantly calculates scores
- produces up to date competition results at any time
- allows emailing of draw reports and final results to all competition pilots
- integrates audio, timing and digital clock display to run the competition
- has a built in eScoring system to submit scores using smartphones.
RECENT UPDATES (Click here to download the latest files.)
The latest downloads include all bug fixes.
- GliderScore 6.68 U4 Build 2022-06-02 (with GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.13 Build 2022-01-24)
- GS BugFix - For F5K: Fixed another bug related to F5K users in regions using the comma as the decimal separator.
- GliderScore 6.68 U3 Build 2022-05-27 (with GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.13 Build 2022-01-24)
- GS BugFix - For F5K: Fixed bug causing incorrect height points calculations in regions using the comma as the decimal separator.
- GliderScore 6.68 U2 Build 2022-05-22 (with GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.13 Build 2022-01-24)
- GS BugFix - Email Reports: Fixed bug causing attachments to be added more than once per email sent.
- GliderScore 6.68 U1 Build 2022-04-19 (with GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.13 Build 2022-01-24)
- GS BugFix - eScoring Upload Code fixed for computers using the comma as the decimal separator.
- GS Update - The Pilot Listing report now has the option to include the System Pilot Number in the output.
- GliderScore 6.68 Build 2022-03-01 (with GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.13 Build 2022-01-24)
- GS BugFix - Email Reports function to send eScoring links fixed.
- GS Update - Competition Series report can be run using normalised scores OR score points.
This means that you could select a preliminary comp with its flyoff comp to create a series
where both preliminary comp and flyoff scores are all counted in the final result.
- GS Update - improved screen handling of functions within the eScoring menu.
- GS Update - improved translation possibilities by adding many words and phrases to the English.lng file.
- GliderScore 6.67 Build 2022-01-24 (with GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.13 Build 2022-01-24)
- GS Update - Improved screens related to eScoring Download and Upload processes.
- GS Update - Various changes to go from the F3RES comp type to the new FAI F3L comp type (for RES gliders).
- GS Update - FAI F3L rules available for download here.
- GS Bug fix - Fixed bug causing Auto Download/Upload to fail on some systems (particularly new instals).
- DT Update - Output device selection now based on device IDs instead of the COM port number.
- DT Update - Improved code that changes the screen to 'Full Screen' mode.