F5B - Electric Powered Motor Glider
GliderScore integrates all aspects necessary to setup and run an F5B competition.
In addition, you can change the landing points table, the points per lap and the
target time to suit the level of competition to be run. Other factors can be varied
and the draw order keeps things running smoothly without delays due to frequency
and/or team clashes.
GliderScore complies with all aspects of the 2016 FAI F5B rules.
- Unlimited number of pilots. Up to 99 rounds can be drawn.
- Unlimited number of Landing Bonus tables.
- The draw separates pilots in the order based on same frequency and/or same team.
- Pilots can be 'retired' and a re-draw made with the remaining pilots for later rounds.
- A group can be split into two, and split again if necessary.
- Whole groups can be re-flown.
- New re-flight groups can be 'built' with selected pilots.
- Keeps track of each pilot's best score for each round (if pilot is re-flown)
- Deducts drop scores at predetermined number of rounds flown.
- Deducts penalties from the final score.
- Allows for one or two timekeepers. If two, times are averaged (but if one time entered,
averaging does not occur).
- Provides a comprehensive suite of reports. All reports can be previewed, printed
- Score cards can be printed from the Reports menu.
- Multiple competitions can be selected into a Competition Series and a series Championship
report automatically produced.
Expand F5B on the side menu to work through these features.
Example competition setup for F5B
- Target time can be changed
- Decimal places for timing can be changed
- Different Landing bonus tables can be used
- 'Deduction from Flight Score' is set to 'Watt-min'
- Points per lap can be changed
- Number of timekeepers can be one or two
When entering scores, enter the excess number of Watt-minutes used.
The system calculates the penalty points according to the selections made.
Watch the Comp Setup F5B video.