GliderScore is easy to use and has all the features needed from pilot entry to final results.
Using the audio features, it will run your competition while you fly.
GliderScore simply takes the hard work out of running RC glider competitions.
- creates an excellent draw
- produces draw reports, scoring sheets and score cards
- allows easy entry of flight data and instantly calculate scores
- produces up to date competition results at any time
- allows emailing of draw reports and final results to all competition pilots
- creates an audio playlist to run the competition
- integrates audio, timing and digital clock display to run the competition
To find out more, click on the links above or use the side menu.
If you would like to give it a try, get the program here.
RECENT UPDATES (Click here to download the latest files.)
- GliderScore 6.51 Released 2016-12-05
- Support added for provisional class F3Q Aero Tow Glider.
- New Merge (competitions) function added.
- Export (competitions) now allows for multiple competitions to be selected for export to a single .zip file.
Import (competitions) allows import of one competition at a time from the exported .zip file.
- Duration Task - Flight Time Validation
General - flight time entered cannot exceed target time + 60 seconds.
F3J and F5J - flight time entered cannot exceed target time.
- All translation files (*.lng, *.info) now moved to subfolder '\Translations'.
- Files lame.exe and gma.qrcodenet.encoding.dll now moved to subfolder '\Extensions'.
- A display panel stand has been added to the Display Panel Build page.
- Various minor bug fixes and user interface improvements.
- GliderScore DigitalTimer 1.04 Build 2016-12-05
- This is mainly a re-build using Visual Studio 2015.
- Some minor changes.
Digital Display Board Controller Available
There is a low cost, non-technical solution to obtaining your own external display panel.
For more information, click here.