GliderScore is easy to use and has all the features needed from pilot entry to final results.
Using the audio features, it will run your competition while you fly.
GliderScore simply takes the hard work out of running RC glider competitions.
- creates an excellent draw
- produces draw reports, scoring sheets and score cards
- allows easy entry of flight data and instantly calculate scores
- produces up to date competition results at any time
- allows emailing of draw reports and final results to all competition pilots
- creates an audio playlist to run the competition
- integrates audio, timing and digital clock display to run the competition
To find out more, click on the links above or use the side menu.
If you would like to give it a try, get the program here.
RECENTLY ADDED - How to build a display panel
RECENT UPDATES (Click here to download the latest files.)
- GliderScore 6.49 Build 2016-06-08
- Added support for Mickey Nowell's BIG TIMER. GliderScore generates all required files for you.
- Added a scoring interface for developers. Enables simple download of draw data and import of score data.
- Score card 'books' now print with score card tops to the edge of the paper for easy stapling.
- Added and improved processes for sizing windows for different screen sizes and resolutions.
- Added database copy function. Right-click the Backup DB button to access this feature.
- Up to eight named audio profiles now can be stored (examples F3J; F3J FlyOff; F5J; F5J FlyOff).
- F5B support updated for latest rules, particularly the Watt-min rule.
- GliderScore DigitalTimer 1.04 Build 2016-06-08
- Stores the last used serial port and warns if this is not available.
- Can display the round number and group number during pilot announcements on Aerobtec and Embedded-Ability displays.
- The timer screen is now resizable.
- Uploaded new Japanese.lng file. Translation by Shuzo Koyama.
Digital Display Board Controller Available
There is a low cost, non-technical solution to obtaining your own external display panel.
For more information, click here.