GliderScore is easy to use and has all the features needed from pilot entry to final results.
Using the audio features, it will run your competition while you fly.
GliderScore simply takes the hard work out of running RC glider competitions.
- creates an excellent draw
- produces draw reports, scoring sheets and score cards
- allows easy entry of flight data and instantly calculate scores
- produces up to date competition results at any time
- allows emailing of draw reports and final results to all competition pilots
- creates an audio playlist to run the competition
- integrates audio, timing and digital clock display to run the competition
To find out more, click on the links above or use the side menu.
If you would like to give it a try, get the program here.
RECENTLY ADDED - How to build a display panel
RECENT UPDATES (Click here to download the latest files.)
- GliderScore 6.50 Updated 2016-09-02
- Bug fix - Creating a new re-flight group crashed the program. Now fixed.
- Draw (Teams) report now includes letter codes for pilots in distance task.
- GliderScore 6.50 Released 2016-08-31
- F5J - Draw reports for team events now indicate whether the draw was made with Team Protection ON or OFF.
- F5J - Flight Scores report now shows Start Height as well as Height Penalty.
- Removed the need for a separate GliderScoreDataStructure.mdb file. This file (GliderScoreDataStructure.mdb) can be safely deleted.
- The encoding of all report downloads has been changed. Character accent marks will now print.
- Instructions for emailing reports with a gMail account added to website. See Email Reports tab.
- GliderScore DigitalTimer 1.04 Build 2016-06-08
- Stores the last used serial port and warns if this is not available.
- Can display the round number and group number during pilot announcements on Aerobtec and Embedded-Ability displays.
- The timer screen is now resizable.
- Uploaded new Japanese.lng file. Translation by Shuzo Koyama.
Digital Display Board Controller Available
There is a low cost, non-technical solution to obtaining your own external display panel.
For more information, click here.